Engineer ATR 72
ATR 72 - 600
Vacancies and Requirements
1 x Engineer B1 – ATR 72 (certifying)
2 x Engineer B2 – ATR 72 (1 x certifying)
- Valid EASA part 66 License B2 OR ICAO Type 2 AME License
- ATR 72 – 212A, ATR 42 -500 or 72 - 600 difference course type rating
- Recent experience on ATR 72-212A/42-500 with not less than 6 months of certification records in the past 2 years.
- Certification experience of 5 years; out of which 2 years of experience on ATR 42 or ATR 72 with both line and base maintenance experience on the types.
- Type rating course by a 147 training organization is a requirement to get a work permit!
Salary & Benefits
- Accommodation & living provided
- Monthly food allowance
- 60 days of annual leave
- 2 return tickets per year to home country
Work schedule 5 On and 2 Off (Day and Night shifts)
Send license, hour log and training certificates to email: email@example.com@jobs4pilots.com
We require document showing recent experience in DHC6, Last/ Current company certification approval (if applicable), Initial and valid recurrent training certificates on Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety, SMS and EWIS training and IELTS pass.