Boeing 737-800 TRE Captain
Quikjet Cargo Airlines., branded as Quikjet Airlines, is an all-cargo airline based in Bangalore, India. In December 2022, Quikjet resumed operations with a new AOC. With two converted Boeing 737-800 freighters (B737-800BCF and B737-800BDSF), they have been operating for the eCommerce giant Amazon in India connecting Hyderabad with Delhi and Bengaluru.
2 Boeing 737-800F
Vacancies and Requirements
3 B737-800 TRE
- Flying Experience : Min Total Flying hours - 4000 hrs, PIC Flying hours - 2000 hrs with Min PIC on Type/Variant experience - 500 hrs with current IR/LR
- Experience as approved instructor on type - 50 hrs.
- Total Command experience on Type - 1250 hrs.
- Current ATPL - ICAO/FAA/JAA.
- Valid Current rating on type B737-800 with command type rating and experience.
- Current Class 1 Medical Category.
- Valid & Current FRTOL license/authorisation.
- Trained in CRM concepts and assessment skills.
- Current IR/LR & Ground School at the time of joining. Valid at least for 5 months.
- Accident/incident free record for preceding 5 years (Certificate from the licensing authority would be required).
- English Proficiency - Min level 4.
Salary & Benefits
Roster options and salary:
10 weeks ON, 3 weeks OFF, estimated take home: $9,283 (gross 15,150)
5 months ON, 1 month OFF, estimated take home: $10,517 (gross 17,163)
11 months ON, 1 month OFF: estimated take home: $11,830 (gross 19,307)
Block hours: A normal full month implies 80 block hours of flying duty. Overtime will be paid at USD 65 gross per hour above the normal 80 block hours.
Accomodation: The Company shall provide Hotel/Guest House accommodation for first 30 days after joining the Company. The Pilot will receive USD 1500 gross/ per month as accommodation allowance from the date the Pilot shifts out of Company provided accommodation.
Further details to be provided.