B787 First Officer Non Type Rated
Are you a First Officer looking for a challenge on the B787 with a Skytrax 5 star airline in Asia?
We are recruiting Non Type Rated First Officers for the B787 for the growing international fleet of EVA Air, rated #6 in the world by Skytrax.
EVA Air is waiting for delivery of 20 new B787 aircraft in 2019-2022 and to support the growth we are recruiting B787 FO’s.
The company has stable passenger growth year on year and with a 5 star SKYTRAX rating and being the 6th safest airline in the world this is a great company to work for.
EVA Air has over 250 expatriate pilots, making up 25% of the airline’s total flight crew.
Why Taipei? Taipei is #1 in the Top Expat Destinations in 2019 according to Internations.
- 2,000 total flight hours multi-crew plane (Jet + turboprop + others) with >500 hours in commercial multi-engine jet (MTOW >20 tons) OR
- 1500+ hours, 1000+ hours multi-engine, multi-crew jet, MTOW >20 tons,
- Valid ICAO ATPL, JAA ATPL(A) or FAA ATPL with valid type rating,
- First class Medical,
- ICAO Aviation English Level 4 or FAA English Proficient,
- Pilots between 40 and 45 years of age need 500 hours on Jet with MTOW > 20 tons and expierence with FMC and Glass cockpit,
- Pilots above 45 years of age require PIC experience with advanced aircraft,
- Bachelor degree and 2 years working experience OR 5 years working exp.,
- No-incident/accident certificate.
Salary & Benefits
- 7,500 USD (on 85hrs/month) + overtime ($89/hour) and per diem ($3) per duty hour,
- Bonus (1 month),
- Minimum of 8 consecutive block free days per month,
- 22 paid holidays per year,
- Tickets for pilot and family (also for pilots' parents): ID and ZED tickets,
- Health insurance,
- Loss of license payment,
- Housing is provided by EVA,
- Commute option.
Upgrade As per their policy EVA only hires First Officers that can upgrade after 3 years of flying to SFO and to Captain 1 year later.
Roster: 5-6 flights, 85-90 flight hours per month.
The roster will come out usually 2 weeks before the end of month. EVA has a bidding system on their pilot’s website, and they do the bidding monthly based on seniority, for the next month.
For more information call/Skype Boudewijn van Heezik on +66 937 487 338 or send us an email: evaB787@jobs4pilots.com.
To apply: send us an email or your resume and we will send you the application forms.
We will go through your application and then send you an online test. (we will help you prepare for that)
Next step is the 4-day assessment in Taiwan. Ticket and accomodation will be provided.
The following assessment dates are:
- JAN 06---JAN 09
- JAN 13---JAN 16
- FEB 03---FEB 06
- FEB 10---FEB 13
- FEB 17---FEB 20
- MAR 09---MAR 12
- MAR 16---MAR 19
- MAR 23---MAR 26