First Officer Bombardier Dash 8, Q300, DHC-8
Are you a pilot looking for a job with a fast growing airline in the Asia Pacific?
For the Trans-Tasman services of Jetstar Airways we are looking for first officers to fly the Bombardier Dash 8 fleet to run the 50 weekly international return services.
Jetstar Airways is an Australian low-cost airline headquartered in Melbourne. Jetstar Airways is a subsidiary of the Qantas Group.
- 700 hours total flying time.
- 250 hours or greater PIC of a multi-engine aeroplane (MEA) excluding ICUS, OR 250 hours or greater PIC of a single engine turbine aircraft greater than 3,400 MTOW OR 250 hours or greater as a co-pilot in a multi-engine turbine, multi-crew aircraft.
- Hold, or be eligible to hold, an Australian or New Zealand ATPL.
- ELP Level 6 on your Licence
- CASA or CAANZ Class 1 Aviation Medical Certificate
- A current Australian or New Zealand passport or NZ permanent residency.
Salary & Benefits
- 55,895 NZ$.
- Staff travel.
- 25 holidays.
- Kiwi saver pension.
- Bonus scheme.
- Meal allowance.
Training : completed in Sydney, training for non-type rated crew: 11weeks.
Please send your resume, passport, license and medical to: email@example.com and we will get back to you in 24 hours.