Engineer DHC 6 Twin Otter
Vacancies and Requirements
4 x Engineer B1 – DHC 6 (2 x certifying)
2 x Engineer B2 – DHC6 (1 x certifying)
- Valid EASA part 66 License B1 OR B2 OR ICAO Type 2 AME License
- DHC 6 Type rating on license
- Must have recent experience on DHC 6 Twin Otter with floats (minimum 6 months in the past 2 years)
- Preferred to have both line and base maintenance experience on the types.
Salary & Benefits
- Accommodation & living provided
- Monthly food allowance
- 60 days of annual leave
- 2 return tickets per year to home country
Work schedule 5 On and 2 Off (Day and Night shifts)
Send license, hour log and training certificates to email: email@example.com
We will require: License, Type Training certificate, Validated document showing recent experience in DHC6, Last/ Current company certification approval (if applicable), Initial and valid recurrent training certificates on Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety, SMS and EWIS training and IELTS pass.