We are looking for DHC-8 Q400 Captains for a one year contract in Bangladesh.
US-Bangla Airlines is a privately owned Bangladeshi airline headquartered in Dhaka. The airline is the largest private airline in Bangladesh in terms of fleet size. In their international expansion to provide cost-effective air travel options throughout Asia the airline has just added two ATR72-600 to their fleet and expect further growth in the coming quarter.
Flights to 8 destinations in Bangladesh, with international routes to Kolkata, Chennai, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Guangzhou, Muscat and Doha. Planned expansion to: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bali Indonesia, South Korea, Japan, Bahrain, United Kingdom, Italy.
To match the growth we are looking for 4 DHC-8 Captains to join their team.
- Valid ICAO license with TR,
- >3000 hours Total Flight Time
- >1000 PIC hours,
- >500 PIC hours on DHC-8,
- No incident/accident certificate.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary USD 10,000, Tax paid,
- Full furnished apartment or USD 1,000 for accommodation,
- 8 Weeks on 2 Weeks off OR 12 weeks on 3 weeks off,
- Free pick & drop for duty runs,
- Free air tickets on operated routes for commuting.
For TRE: USD 12,000 per month, Tax paid.
Duty Hours: Maximum 6 Sectors a day.
ICAO standard hours per month: 80.
To apply: Send resume and copies of documents to: email@example.com
Procedure: document check, questionnaire, license authentication, local interview and air-law exam, security clearance.