Certifying Engineer DHC 6 Twin Otter
Vacancies and Requirements
1 x Certifying Engineer B1 – DHC 6
1 x Certifying Engineer B2 – DHC6
- Valid EASA part 66 License B1 OR B2 OR ICAO Type 2 AME License
- DHC 6 Type rating on license
- Must have recent experience on DHC 6 Twin Otter with floats (minimum 6 months in the past 2 years)
- Certification experience of 3 years, out of which 1 years of experience on DHC 6 with both line and base maintenance experience on the types.
- Preferred to have both line and base maintenance experience on the types.
- Type rating course by a 147 training organization is a requirement to get a work permit!
Salary & Benefits
- Accommodation & living provided
- Monthly food allowance
- 60 days of annual leave
- 2 return tickets per year to home country
Work schedule 5 On and 2 Off (Day and Night shifts)
Send license, hour log and training certificates to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will require: License, Type Training certificate, Validated document showing recent experience in DHC6, Last/ Current company certification approval (if applicable), Initial and valid recurrent training certificates on Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety, SMS and EWIS training and IELTS pass.