CAMO Manager (Director of Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering OR Bachelor in Science with three (03) years of experience in continuing airworthiness management function of AOC holder (CAMO),
- >5 years of experience in the continuing airworthiness management function of AOC holder OR in an airworthiness inspection organization (CAMO),
- Comprehensive knowledge of Human Factor, ANO (AW) Part-M and Civil Aviation rules.
- Completed familiarisation course of at least 1 type of aircraft in the AOC OS.
Salary & Benefits
- $10,000 US per month,
- 3 year contract,
- Accommodation provided,
- Full time chauffeur driven car provided.
- Leave: 12 weeks “ON” & 02 weeks “OFF”.
- Tickets at the start & end of assignment provided.
APPLY: email resume to: email@example.com
Boudewijn van Heezik