B787 First Officer
Are you a First Officer looking for a challenge on the B787 with a Skytrax 5 star airline in Asia?
We are recruiting B747, B777 and B787 First Officers for the growing Dreamliner fleet of EVA Air, rated #6 in the world by Skytrax.
EVA Air is waiting for delivery of 20 new B787 aircraft in 2020-2022 and to support the growth we are recruiting B787 FO’s.
The company has stable passenger growth year on year and with a 5 star SKYTRAX rating and being the 3rd safest airline in the world this is a great company to work for.
EVA Air has over 250 expatriate pilots, making up 25% of the airline’s total flight crew.
Why Taipei? Taipei is #1 in the Top Expat Destinations in 2019 according to Internations.
- 2,000 total flight hours multi-crew plane (Jet + turboprop + others) with >500 hours in commercial multi-engine jet (MTOW >20 tons) OR
- 1500+ hours, 1000+ hours multi-engine, multi-crew jet, MTOW >20 tons,
- Valid ICAO ATPL, JAA ATPL(A) or FAA ATPL with valid type rating,
- First class Medical,
- ICAO Aviation English Level 4 or FAA English Proficient,
- Pilots between 40 and 45 years of age need 500 hours on Jet with MTOW > 20 tons and expierence with FMC and Glass cockpit,
- Pilots above 45 years of age require PIC experience with advanced aircraft,
- Bachelor degree and 2 years working experience OR 5 years working exp.,
- No-incident/accident certificate.
Salary & Benefits
- 7,500 USD (on 85hrs/month) + overtime ($89/hour) and per diem ($3) per duty hour,
- Tearly bonus (1 month),
- Minimum of 8 consecutive block free days per month,
- 22 paid holidays per year,
- Tickets for pilot and family (also for pilots' parents): ID and ZED tickets,
- Health insurance,
- Loss of license insurance,
- Housing is provided by EVA,
- Commute option.
Upgrade As per their policy EVA only hires First Officers that can upgrade after 3 years of flying to SFO and to Captain 1 year later.
Roster: 5-6 flights, 85-90 flight hours per month.
The roster will come out usually 2 weeks before the end of month. EVA has a bidding system on their pilot’s website, and they do the bidding monthly based on seniority, for the next month.
For more information Call/WhatsApp our team on +66 937 487 338 or send us an email: evaB787@jobs4pilots.com.
To apply: send us an email or your resume and we will send you the application forms.
Next step is the 4-day assessment in Taiwan. Ticket and accomodation will be provided.
The following available assessment dates are: