ATR 72-600 TRE Captain
We are looking for an ATR TRE Captain that enjoys sharing his aviation knowledge with First Officers.
US-Bangla Airlines is a privately owned Bangladeshi airline headquartered in Dhaka. The airline is the largest private airline in Bangladesh in terms of fleet size. In their international expansion to provide cost-effective air travel options throughout Asia the airline has just added two ATR72-600 to their fleet and expect further growth in the coming quarter.
Flights to 8 destinations in Bangladesh, Oman, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Qatar and China. Planned expansion to: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bali Indonesia, South Korea, Japan, Bahrain, United Kingdom, Italy.
To match the growth we are looking for 1 ATR 72-600 TRE Captain to join their team.
- Valid ICAO license with TRE on ATR72-600,
- >3000 hours Total Flight Time
- >1000 hours on ATR,
- >500 PIC hours on ATR,
- No incident/accident certificate.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary USD 12,000, Tax paid,
- Full furnished apartment or USD 1,000 for accommodation,
- 8 Weeks on 2 Weeks off OR 12 weeks on 3 weeks off,
- Free pick & drop for duty runs,
- Free air tickets on operated routes for commuting.
To apply: Send resume and copies of documents to: email@example.com
Procedure: document check, questionnaire, license authentication, local interview and air-law exam, security clearance.