Aircraft Maintenance Engineers B1 & B2 for B737-800
Vacancies and Requirements
We are looking for six (6) Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AME) with PART-66 category and B1 AND/OR B2 license, rated on Boeing 737-800. 3 x B1 and 3 x B2.
AME's will be working on a new maintenance system that is being built and that has to be checked.
At least 3 (three) years working experience in maintenance on the B737-800 after endorsement on the AME License.
Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance, B.Sc in Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical
- Part 66 AME license
- Type Course Certificate for B737-800
- Valid Human Factor/ Continuation course
- Experience certificate (min 3 years) on B737-800
- Valid SMS certificate
- Valid EWIS Certificate
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance, B.Sc in Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical
Salary & Benefits
- $8,000US per month (free of local tax).
- Housing arranged by company: furnished appartment in Banani, Gulshan or Uttara.
- Daily transportation to work.
- Tickets arranged start/end of contract.
- Free commute on airlines own network (fly to Qatar, Singapore, Oman, Thailand, Malaysia).
Initial contract is for 1 year, with option to renew.
Roster: 2 day shifts (6:00-18:00), 2 nights shifts (18:00-6:00), 2 days off.
Schedule: 12 weeks ON, 2 weeks OFF OR 8 weeks ON, 2 weeks OFF.
- Document check (only applicants with ALL stated documents can be considered for the CAA).
- After screening a phone call is set up and visa arrangements are made.