A330 First Officer
Are you an Airbus First Officer looking for a challenge on the A330 with a 5 star airline in Asia?
For the growing international fleet of EVA Air, a Skytrax 5-Star Rated Airline, we are looking to recruit A330 First Officers.
EVA Air was founded in 1989 and is the second largest Taiwanese Airline. They operate passenger and cargo services to over 40 international destinations in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America.
They received a 5 star SKYTRAX rating and as of January 2016 EVA Air is the 6th safest airline in the world with no hull losses, accidents or fatalities since its establishment.
EVA Air has over 250 expatriate pilots, making up 25% of the airline’s total flight crew.
- Valid ATPL: ICAO , JAA ATPL(A) or FAA.
- First class Medical.
- 2,000 total flight hours on multi crew jet (Jet + turboprop + others).
- >500 hours in commercial multi-engine with MTOW > 20 tons or heavy jet.
- No-incident/accident certificate.
- ICAO Aviation English Level Four or FAA English Proficient.
- Pilots above 40yrs of age require PIC experince with advanced aircraft.
- Bachelor degree and 2 years working experience OR 5 years working exp.
Salary & Benefits
- Base salary of 6500 USD (on 75hrs/month) + overtime and per diem.
- Minimum of 8 block free days per month.
- 22 paid holidays per year.
- Tickets for pilot and family.
- Health insurance.
- Loss of license payment.
- Option to commute jump-seat in their own network.
For more information: call/Skype Boudewijn van Heezik on +852 6602 3897 or send us an email, EVA@jobs4pilots.com.