A320 SFO Command Upgrade
Are you a A320 Senior First Officer looking for an upgrade to Command?
For our partner Jetstar Pacific we are offering SFO's an upgrade to Command.
Jetstar is expecting 5 new A321 neo aircraft arriving within the next 12 months. To meet the pilot demand they seek applications from qualified pilots who wish to join a motivated team in Vietnam.
The upgrade program takes 6-12 months in total, depending on your flight background.
Jetstar now flies to 25 domestic and international destinations in 7 countries.
The Captain Upgrade Program is available for pilots that meet all the requirements for FO.
Minimum hours required:
- TFT > 4000hrs,
- 3 years, 2000 hours, 500 sectors flown as FO with a commercial airline on type,
- Minimum of 2 Sim cycles with above average grade after receiving clearance to line fly.
- Hold a valid Air Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) OR CPL with ATPL theory, with an A320 Type Rating.
- English Language Proficiency Level 4.
- Current Class 1 medical certificate .
- Current Instrument Rating.
- Maximum age: 63 years for males, 58 years of age for females
Roster & Salary
- 11,570 USD per month (base fee and allowances), local taxes and fees paid by the airline.
- Optional one-off relocation allowance of US$6,000.
- ID tickets for pilot and family.
Roster: 73 block hours per month;
- 3 weeks on, 1 week off.
- 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off, (overtime rate per hour in excess of 146 block hours will be applied per designated 8 week cycle)
- 9 weeks on, 3 weeks off.
Single room hotel accommodation at layover stations and suitable ground transportation to and from airfields at layover stations.
Call Boudewijn van Heezik on +852 6602 3897 for more infomation or send us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply: send us your resume and a copy of your license, medical, passport and last three pages logbook.
- Skype interview.
- Online test.
- SIM and assesment.
ICAO First Class Medical Certificate (Medical ECG Report for over age of 40)
ICAO or Vietnamese ATPL for CA / ATPL Frozen for FO; w/current A320/321 type rating
License verification (current within 2 months) from issuing national aviation authority
Employment verification letter from current / first previous employer
Criminal Background Check (within 2 months) with Vietnamese Consular Stamp
Valid passport with minimum 2 years remaining at start of contract
A320/IR Proficiency Check (last completed)
Logbook documenting recurrent or equivalent training to be Type/IR qualified/current on A320/321