A320 First Officer Non Type Rated
JJP started with three aircraft flying to three cities and two routes in 2012. In its first four years of operations, it carried 15 million passengers, making it the fastest growing LCC in Japan in passenger numbers.
Jetstar Japan currently flies 24 routes to 14 domestic and international destinations, with over 100 flights per day.
The airline forms a key part of the broader Jetstar Group of airlines which operates more than 4,000 flights a week to more than 75 destinations. It's supported by its largest shareholders: Japan Airlines and Qantas Airways.
- Full current ATPL (ICAO/EASA/FAA),
- Minimum 1000H hours jet time (>20 tons) in a commercial airline,
- ICAO level 4 or above English language proficiency,
- Current Class 1 Medical Certificate,
- Flight Time：Minimum 3000 hours total aeronautical experience on fixed-wing aircraft,
- PIC：Minimum 250 hours or at least 180 hours pilot in command under supervision and least 70 hours pilot in command.
Salary & Benefits
Annual base salary: $76,000 US (based on exch. rate JUL 2018) for more detailed information, contact our team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prodcutivity pay after 60 hours per month,
- Annual bonus,
- Commuting allowance,
- Housing allowance,
- Layover allowance,
- Annual leave: 20 days per year,
- Sick leave: 24 days per year,
- Staff travel (after 6 months of service)
During training: 100 % of base salary plus per diems.
Roster: Minimum 10 days off per month.
Commuting rosters: Current policy of 10 consecutive days off per month, with possibility of adding 2 annual leave days, giving 12 days off.
Taxes: tax is Japan is dependable on income level and factors as dependants, ranges from 5% to 40%.
To apply: Send your resume with a copy of license, medical, pasport and last 60 hours of your logbook to: email@example.com.
After document screening:
- Online video interview,
- Online psychometric test,
- Assesment in Japan.
Flight and accomodation will be provided for the assesment.
More information: contact our team via phone/whatsapp.skype on +852 6602 3897 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.