A320 First Officer
HK Express is Hong Kong’s only low-cost carrier (LCC) which is fully owned by the Cathay Pacific Group.
Focusing on low fares and on-time reliability, HK Express has brought true competition to the Hong Kong market and surrounding region.
It provides scheduled air service to 26 destinations in Asia, including China, Japan, Korea, Cambodia, Vietnam, U.S. Territories, Taiwan and Thailand.
As of 2019, HK Express awarded ‘Top 10 Safest Low-Cost Airlines’ for the 4th consecutive year!
24 (Airbus A320, A320-neo and A321)
As the list of destinations increases, HK Express’ fleet continues to expand.
Vacancies and Requirements
Open for A320 First Officer.
- Minimum 500 hours of which 500 hours must be on type,
- Holder of a valid Multi-Engine ICAO CPL (gained without exemptions) with Instrument Rating acceptable by HKCAD,
- A valid Radiotelephony Operator’s license,
- A valid Class 1 Medical Certificate,
- ICAO English level 4 and above,
- For CPL holder, minimum of 5 hours Night Cross Country Hours as PIC,
- Passed all ATPL subjects.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary and package offered,
- Guarantee 50 hours pay,
- 35 days Annual Leave,
- Travel Benefits ( UO, CX, KA, and interline),
- Medical Insurance,
- Standby Allowance,
- Life Style Roster.
1. 80-90 flying hour per month,
2. Life Style Roster Option.
Upgrade Opportunity after 2 years with 3000 Jet hours.
- Pre-English Screening ( Online Assessment)
- 2-day interview in Hong Kong:
- Group Exercise
- Individual Interview
- Simulator Assessment
- Medical Check
For questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org