A320 First Officer
Are you an A320 First Officer looking to join a growing and highly motivated team in Vietnam?
For our partner Jetstar Pacific we are recruiting First Officers.
Jetstar is currently experiencing a rapid growth phase, with 5 new A321 neo aircraft arriving within the next 12 months. To meet the pilot demand they seek applications from qualified pilots who wish to join a motivated team in Vietnam.
Jetstar now flies to 25 domestic and international destinations in 7 countries.
- TFT >1500hrs,
- 1,000 hours multi crew, multi turbine (jet preferred),
- >500 hrs on A320,
- Hold a valid Air Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) or CPL with ATPL theory Requirements and Test, with an A320 Type Rating,
- ELP Level 4,
- Class 1 medical certificate,
- Be under 63 years of age for males, and under 58 years for females.
Roster & Salary
- 7,380 USD per month (base fee and allowances), local taxes and fees paid by the airline.
- Optional one-off relocation allowance of US$6,000.
- ID tickets for pilot and family.
Roster: 73 block hours per month;
- 3 weeks on, 1 week off.
- 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off (overtime rate per hour in excess of 146 block hours will be applied per designated 8 week cycle),
- 9 weeks on, 3 weeks off.
Single room hotel accommodation at layover stations and suitable ground transportation to and from airfields at layover stations.
Pilots with less than 3000 hours Total Time will get JFO pay until reaching 3,000hrs: $6,115 per month.
Call Boudewijn van Heezik on +66 937 487 338 for more infomation or send us your resume: email@example.com.
To apply: send us your resume and a copy of your license, medical, passport and last three pages logbook.
- Skype interview.
- Online test.
- SIM and assesment.
ICAO First Class Medical Certificate (Medical ECG Report for over age of 40)
ICAO or Vietnamese ATPL for CA / ATPL Frozen for FO; w/current A320/321 type rating
License verification (current within 2 months) from issuing national aviation authority
Employment verification letter from current / first previous employer
Criminal Background Check (within 2 months) with Vietnamese Consular Stamp
Valid passport with minimum 2 years remaining at start of contract
A320/IR Proficiency Check (last completed)
Logbook documenting recurrent or equivalent training to be Type/IR qualified/current on A320/321