A320 First Officer
Are you an A320 First Officer looking to join a growing and highly motivated team in Vietnam?
For our partner Jetstar Pacific we are recruiting First Officers.
Jetstar is currently experiencing a rapid growth phase, with 5 new A321 neo aircraft arriving within the next 12 months. To meet the pilot demand they seek applications from qualified pilots who wish to join a motivated team in Vietnam.
Jetstar now flies to 25 domestic and international destinations in 7 countries.
- TFT >1500hrs,
- 1,000 hours multi crew, multi turbine (jet preferred),
- >500 hrs on A320,
- Hold a valid Air Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) or CPL with ATPL theory Requirements and Test, with an A320 Type Rating,
- ELP Level 4,
- Class 1 medical certificate,
- Be under 63 years of age for males, and under 58 years for females.
Roster & Salary
- 7,380 USD per month (base fee and allowances), local taxes and fees paid by the airline.
- Optional one-off relocation allowance of US$6,000.
- ID tickets for pilot and family.
Roster: 73 block hours per month;
- 3 weeks on, 1 week off.
- 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off (overtime rate per hour in excess of 146 block hours will be applied per designated 8 week cycle),
- 9 weeks on, 3 weeks off.
Single room hotel accommodation at layover stations and suitable ground transportation to and from airfields at layover stations.
Call Boudewijn van Heezik on +852 6602 3897 for more infomation or send us your resume: email@example.com.
To apply: send us your resume and a copy of your license, medical, passport and last three pages logbook.
- Skype interview.
- Online test.
- SIM and assesment.
ICAO First Class Medical Certificate (Medical ECG Report for over age of 40)
ICAO or Vietnamese ATPL for CA / ATPL Frozen for FO; w/current A320/321 type rating
License verification (current within 2 months) from issuing national aviation authority
Employment verification letter from current / first previous employer
Criminal Background Check (within 2 months) with Vietnamese Consular Stamp
Valid passport with minimum 2 years remaining at start of contract
A320/IR Proficiency Check (last completed)
Logbook documenting recurrent or equivalent training to be Type/IR qualified/current on A320/321